The forum will bring together those who head Hebrew programs to discuss shared issues and challenges in their programs. The goal of the forum is to provide an exchange of information and help in problem-solving for those who direct such language programs.
Examples of possible topics for discussion:
1. Criteria for hiring teaching staff
2. Professional development models for language faculty
3. Curriculum development
4. Joint projects and events with other language programs and departments
5. Assessment of student performance
6. Placement and “exit” testing
7. Minoring in Hebrew
8. Shared library facilities
The forum will meet two-three times each academic semester starting in fall 2016, through Zoom https://zoom.us with dates to be coordinated in advance.
If you are interested in participating in the forum, please contact:
Mira Angrist, Head of Hebrew Program